Currently Recruiting Clinical Trials
- The Y-BOCS (Yale-Brown Obsessive Compulsive Scale) will be used to assess change from baseline.
- Safety and tolerability will be assessed as a secondary outcome measure.
- Improvement in functional disability will be assessed using the Sheehan Disability Scale (SDS), as will improvement on the clinical global impression of severity scale (CGI-S).
- The study includes subjects whose diagnosis at screening is labeled as moderate or severe OCD and who have experienced inadequate response from previous medication.
- Now enrolling participants in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom (UK), Spain, and Italy.
- Further inclusion and exclusion criteria and other information about the study can be found at OCDTrials.com or at clinicaltrials.gov.
MULTIPLE MYELOMA BHV-1100
Biohaven is conducting a Phase 1a/1b study to establish safety and explore efficacy of infusing cytokine induced memory-like (CIML) NK cells plus BHV-1100, IVIG and low dose IL-2 into newly diagnosed multiple myeloma patients who have minimal residual disease (MRD+) in their first remission, prior to autologous stem cell transplant (ASCT).
- Approximately 25 participants (at least 18 years of age or older) with newly diagnosed multiple myeloma who have minimal residual disease (MRD+) will be assigned to treatment with a single infusion of the participant’s CIML NK cells plus BHV-1100 plus commercially available IVIG, followed by low dose IL-2, prior to the patient’s ASCT. BHV-1100, BIohaven’s ARM (Antibody Recruiting) platform is being used to provide antigen targeting to the patient’s own NK cells without genetic engineering. For more information about the study visit ClinicalTrials.gov.
- Approximately 180 participants with SMA are expected to enter the treatment phase of this study.
- The purpose of this study is to see if the investigational medication helps increase muscle strength and function in children and adults from 4 - 21 years of age with SMA, as compared to placebo.
- Efficacy will be measured by comparing taldefgrobep alfa to placebo at week 48 on the 32 item Motor Function Measure (MFM-32) Total score.
- This study includes participants who are able to sit independently as well as those who are able to walk.
- The study medication, taldefgrobep alfa, or a placebo, will be given to participants in addition to regular medication for SMA.
For more information about the study including contact details visit SMATrial.com or clinicaltrials.gov.
All Biohaven Clinical Trials
Please use this button for information on past and current clinical trials being conducted by Biohaven. The button leads to the official clinicaltrials.gov website maintained by the U.S. government. For each study, the status column shows whether the study is active or no longer recruiting. Contact information is shown for each site under Locations.