Currently Recruiting Clinical Trials
- The Y-BOCS (Yale-Brown Obsessive Compulsive Scale) will be used to assess change from baseline.
- Safety and tolerability will be assessed as a secondary outcome measure.
- Improvement in functional disability will be assessed using the Sheehan Disability Scale (SDS), as will improvement on the clinical global impression of severity scale (CGI-S).
- The study includes subjects whose diagnosis at screening is labeled as moderate or severe OCD and who have experienced inadequate response from previous medication.
- Now enrolling participants in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom (UK), Spain, and Italy.
- Further inclusion and exclusion criteria and other information about the study can be found at OCDTrials.com or at clinicaltrials.gov.
MULTIPLE MYELOMA BHV-1100
Biohaven is conducting a Phase 1a/1b study to establish safety and explore efficacy of infusing cytokine induced memory-like (CIML) NK cells plus BHV-1100, IVIG and low dose IL-2 into newly diagnosed multiple myeloma patients who have minimal residual disease (MRD+) in their first remission, prior to autologous stem cell transplant (ASCT).
- Approximately 25 participants (at least 18 years of age or older) with newly diagnosed multiple myeloma who have minimal residual disease (MRD+) will be assigned to treatment with a single infusion of the participant’s CIML NK cells plus BHV-1100 plus commercially available IVIG, followed by low dose IL-2, prior to the patient’s ASCT. BHV-1100, BIohaven’s ARM (Antibody Recruiting) platform is being used to provide antigen targeting to the patient’s own NK cells without genetic engineering. For more information about the study visit Biohaven Clinical Trials or ClinicalTrials.gov.
- The “Rise-2” study will be the first of the focal epilepsy studies otherwise called BHV700-302.
- Approximately 390 participants with focal onset epilepsy will enter the treatment phase of the study.
- After an 8 week observation phase, eligible participants will be randomized to receive study medication or placebo in a 2:1 fashion for 12 weeks.
- Eligible participants will have the opportunity to go into an open label long term safety study.
- Participants with be currently taking at least 1 and up to 3 Anti-seizure medications but still experiencing approximately 4 seizures per month.
- Efficacy will be measured by seizure reduction and seizure freedom over time.
All Biohaven Clinical Trials
Please use this button for information on past and current clinical trials being conducted by Biohaven. The button leads to the official clinicaltrials.gov website maintained by the U.S. government. For each study, the status column shows whether the study is active or no longer recruiting. Contact information is shown for each site under Locations.