DEVELOPING NEXT-GENERATION BISPECIFIC COMPOUNDS AND INNOVATIVE THERAPIES
Biohaven is developing drug candidates based on its proprietary, next-generation bispecific technology platforms and other innovative approaches. These bispecific platforms are modular in design to enable rapid generation of novel therapies for the treatment of diseases with high unmet medical needs. The other innovative therapies are comprised of novel approaches with potential to be first-in-class or best-in-class treatments.
OUR BISPECIFIC TECHNOLOGY PLATFORMS ARE BASED IN LEADING CHEMICAL REENGINEERING RESEARCH WHICH INCLUDE:
- Activators of voltage-gated potassium channels (Kv7)
- Inhibitors of transient receptor potential cation channel subfamily M member 3 (TRPM3) for neuropathic and other persistent pain states
- Multimodal antibody therapy enhancers (MATE™)
- Molecular degraders of extracurricular proteins (MoDE™)
- Antibody recruiting modules (ARM™)